As I grow older and the years go by, I notice more and more how good I have it. My parents have worked really hard to give me the life I have. I am grateful for the fact that I am able to go to an extremely expensive and great private school, a thing a lot of kids can't say. I have always gone to private schools with good education and staff, making my learning experience better than a lot. Another thing I am grateful for are my friends and family. Anytime I need people to hang out with or talk to I can go to my friends and family. They are both always there for me no matter what. Imagine how boring life would be without friends. Imagine how unstable and bad life would be without family. They are two very great things.
One of my favorite times of the year, Thanksgiving. My day started off with waking up to the smell of turkey and all kinds of other foods. I went downstairs into the kitchen where my mom was cooking. She made me go back upstairs because I had to take a shower and get dressed and stuff. When I came back down I talked to my family and watched football until dinner was ready. As the day went by, my God Family visited to come spend the day at our house. We ate and then sat around the table and talked. Then we played some bored games and chilled. We watched more football and caught up with each other. It was a great day.
I love the ocean breeze that gives me please, I walk through the sand, virgin margarita in my hand. The sun soaks my skin so well, The beach has a very amazing smell. The sky looks so blue in the sky, Trust me, I would never lie. So many fish swimming through the sea, I sit under an umbrella with a cup of tea. I love the beach ever so much, I love my beach beach beach beach beach. I used Assonance, Alliteration, and Internal Rhyme. In line one I used internal rhyme to give the reader a sense of entertainment as an introduction. In line 3 I used alliteration to give a catchy vibe to the poem. At the end I added assonance to add a mark at the end of the poem so people will remember the poem and my main message.
Comments
Post a Comment