Strengths and Challenges

     As writers, we all have our strengths and challenges. From quotations to organization, people do some things well and they do others bad. As a writer his year I've noticed that I am pretty good at coining together quotations, citing them correctly with the write format, and using the most effective quote I can. I noticed this in the research paper when I had my conference with Dr D. She said that I embedded my quotes really well and that I used pretty effective quotes as well. But, I didn't have the greatest feedback on everything...

     One thing I struggled with as a writer this year is my organization. I haven't always been able to put all my thoughts onto a paper while also being able to organize them correctly and put everything in the right spot. Back to my research paper, I didn't put all of my categories in the most effects spots possible for them. I didn't coin them together super well, which was a problem. As I move onto sophomore year, I hope to get better at that and other things in my writing. I hope to continue to grow stronger as a writer and develop more and more individual papers.

Comments

  1. I enjoy the way you can tie your strengths and challenges paragraphs together, it makes for a smooth, easy to follow read. Also, you do an excellent job of giving specific examples of both your strengths and weaknesses. You have a few minor errors, such as using "write format" instead of "right format." Other then a few minor grammatical errors, it was an excellent post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very specific and a well constructed post. Your paragraphs fit nicely together and you flow is excellent. Great Post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organization was definitely a challenge more me. Anyone who has seen the inside of my backpack knows that. Great job on writing a post that reflected on your strength and weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What are you grateful for?

Free Post: Thanksgiving Day